Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Jewish Personal Prayer - Let's Review

For nine weeks so far, and this week marks the 10th, we have been talking about Jewish personal prayer. If you've read my blog posts, watched and listened to the audio and videos included, as well as the 18-minute video of my presentation each week, you've accomplished something very unique in the world.

I am not exaggerating when I say this is the only course on Jewish personal prayer I've ever seen online. Please let me know if you have found another one, because I WOULD LOVE to see it! 

In other words, you have spent more time and attention studying Jewish personal prayer than the majority of people in the world. 

This sounds like I'm making it up, but it's true. The topic is under-represented in Jewish teachings, so that's why I chose to focus on it and share it with you first.

Consider yourself a pioneer in Jewish personal prayer. Pour yourself a cup of your favorite beverage and celebrate!



Here's the course outline again for us to review all the classes:


Here's a complete list with links to all nine classes:

1. What is Jewish Personal Prayer?
2. Make a time for your personal prayers
3. Make a place for your personal prayers
4. Write out then read aloud your personal prayers
5. Speak your personal prayers spontaneously out loud
6. Speak and record your personal prayers to listen later
7. Keep a notebook of your personal prayers
8. Create a personal prayer Spark Chart to get inspired
9. Always overdo your thanks-giving in every personal prayer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me on the web! Let me know what you like about prayer, ok? Prayer Bubbe